There are several factors in determining the cost of a new roof, such as location, size, and style. This is why we offer our clients free estimates as well as free property and storm damage inspections. Prrotect Roofing will also walk you through the insurance maze to restore your property to its pristine condition.
Yes! We’re happy to be a part of your new build and to help start your project off on the right foot!
Yes! From routine maintenance to full exterior replacement, our team is here to ensure that your investment, and your residents, are prrotected.
We are proud to work with homeowners and real estate agents whenever a building inspection is needed. Our team will identify problem areas and provide a complete report of our findings upon completion.
The best time to build a roof is when you need one! While current weather is a factor in outdoor jobs, there is never a bad time to build, repair, or replace a roof. Our first step is to identify any existing problems to determine when the repair should be completed. The materials involved will also factor into the project’s timeline (e.g., asphalt shingles require +40°F whereas a flat roof can be installed or repaired at any temperature). Our team is prepared to work as needed to resolve your issue. Whether it’s to fix ice-damming in the winter or repairing a leak before the next summer storm, Prrotect Roofing is ready for the job.
Yes! Whether your roof needs routine maintenance or you’re wanting to upgrade your siding with a new look, Prrotect Roofing can help! We’ll take on repairs, replacements, upgrades, new builds, and more! Our team is proud to take on the work that keeps your home prrotected.
We Publish Helpful Content Weekly
Are you looking for answers to your questions about commercial roofing from a roofing contractor? Look no further! In this blog post, we will cover the most frequently asked questions about commercial roofing from a roofing contractor.
From understanding the different types of roofing materials to knowing how to maintain your roof, this post will provide you with all the information you need to make informed decisions about your commercial roofing needs. Read on to learn more about commercial roofing from a roofing contractor.
What are some common commercial roofing problems?
Commercial roofing is an important investment for any business. It’s essential to properly maintain it to ensure it lasts and performs optimally. Unfortunately, there are several common roofing problems that can arise with commercial roofing.
One of the most common problems is ponding water, which occurs when water accumulates in low-lying areas on the roof. This can lead to serious damage, including the growth of algae or moss, rotting or deteriorating of roofing materials, and potential structural failure of the roof. To prevent ponding water, ensure the roof is designed with the appropriate pitch and the drains are clear of debris.
Other common problems include leaks, punctures, and cracks in the roof’s surface due to poor installation or weather damage. Even small leaks can cause major damage over time if left untreated. You should inspect your roof regularly for signs of damage and repair any issues as soon as possible to prevent further damage.
Finally, inadequate ventilation and insulation can also lead to a variety of problems, such as ice damming, energy loss, mold, and mildew growth. It’s crucial to ensure that your roof has the proper ventilation and insulation to prevent these issues from occurring.
Maintaining your commercial roof is essential for preventing many of these common problems. Working with a reputable roofing contractor can help you keep your roof in top shape for years to come.
Keeping your commercial roof in good condition can help extend its life and save you money in the long run. Regular maintenance is key to preventing costly repairs down the road. Here are some tips to help you extend the life of your commercial roof:
1. Inspect your roof regularly. Visual inspections should be conducted at least twice a year to check for damage, discoloration, cracks, leaks, and other issues.
2. Clean your roof regularly. Remove debris like leaves, dirt, and other organic matter that can cause water damage or clog drains.
3. Seal cracks and repair any damage as soon as possible. Ignoring these issues can lead to costly repairs in the future.
4. Install protective coatings on your roof. These coatings act as a barrier between the roof and the elements and can protect against UV rays, heat, and rain.
5. Address any drainage issues. Poor drainage can cause water to pool on your roof and lead to leaks or other structural damage. Make sure your gutters and downspouts are free of debris and in good working order.
Maintaining your commercial roof is an important part of keeping your building safe and functional. It's a good idea to do regular inspections, as well as take preventative measures to ensure that your roof lasts as long as possible. Here are some tips for maintaining your commercial roof:
1. Regularly inspect your roof for any signs of wear and tear. Look for any damaged shingles, cracked flashing, or other issues that could compromise the integrity of your roof.
2. Make sure that gutters and downspouts are free of debris and are properly secured to the roof structure.
3. Check to make sure that the roof membrane is free from punctures or tears and that there are no gaps in the sealant around the edges.
4. Regularly trim back any overhanging tree branches or shrubbery to keep them from rubbing against the roof and causing damage.
5. Inspect your roof after any severe weather events like heavy rain, snow, or hail to check for damage or signs of wear and tear.
6. When necessary, patch any holes, replace damaged shingles, and/or reseal any areas where sealant may have degraded.
7. Have your commercial roof inspected by a professional roofing contractor every couple of years, especially if it has been exposed to severe weather conditions.
By following these simple tips, you can ensure that your commercial roof stays in good condition for many years to come. It is important to stay on top of maintenance in order to avoid costly repairs or replacements down the road. If you have any questions about maintaining your commercial roof, don’t hesitate to contact a professional roofing contractor, such as Prrotect Roofing for help.
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday:
By Appointment Only