What to expect during the installation process...
We're excited to begin working on your home and want to ensure a smooth and stress-free experience for you. Our team understands that home improvement projects and restorations can sometimes be overwhelming, so we've put together a friendly guide with steps to follow. Let's get started:
1. Embrace the Noise: Our crew will begin early in the morning to make the most of daylight and complete your project efficiently. Please be aware that there will be hammering sounds for one to several days, depending on the project size. If you prefer a quieter environment, you may want to plan a day away from home while the work is in progress.
2. Remove Delicate Items: To prevent any accidents, it's best to remove any loose items from walls and shelves. This includes pictures, plates, figurines, and other fragile decorations. Although we take precautions, vibrations from hammering could cause items to fall.
3. Keep Tools Safe: We kindly request that you don't lend your tools or equipment to our crew members. We want to ensure everyone's safety and avoid any mix-ups with borrowed tools.
4. Clear Debris Areas: Construction can get messy at times, so it's a good idea to move items from around your home where debris might fall. This includes patio furniture, potted plants, gardening equipment, and grills. While we take steps to protect your plants and property, some leaves or blooms may be affected, especially if you have steep roofs.
5. Power Breaker Check: Depending on the work being done, we may need to use power tools. Before we start, please check that your power breakers are functioning correctly. This will help ensure a seamless workflow.
6. Secure Valuables: For your peace of mind, please move your vehicles, motorcycles, bicycles, boats, or any other valuable items away from the work area. We want to avoid any possible damage to your belongings.
7. Driveway Access: As we'll be receiving deliveries and unloading materials, it's important to have access to the driveway. Trucks will be bringing shingles, siding, and other supplies, so please keep the driveway clear for delivery and clean-up purposes.
8. Material Delivery: Materials will be delivered either on the morning of or the day before your scheduled start date. Although we can't provide an exact time due to supplier scheduling, we will give you advance notice. This way, you'll be prepared for the crew's arrival.
9. Crew Arrival: Our work crew should arrive sometime in the morning. However, weather conditions, delays, and scheduling might cause slight variations. Rest assured, they will be there! We'll keep you updated on the specific start time for your project, allowing you enough time to prepare for their arrival.
10. Safety First: To ensure the safety of your family and beloved pets, we kindly request that you keep small children and pets away from the work area. Their well-being is of utmost importance to us, and we want to prevent any accidents.
11. Nail Clean-up: As part of our clean-up process, we will use a magnetic nail roller to pick up any nails that fall during the roofing and/or siding job. While we make every effort to collect all nails, please be aware that a few may remain hidden in grass or shrubbery.
12. Open Communication: Protecting your comfort and minimizing inconvenience for you and your family is our priority. If you have any concerns or questions during the project, please don't hesitate to contact us. We're here to ensure your satisfaction every step of the way.
13. Attic Dust Considerations: During roofing installations, there may be some dust disturbance in the attic space. If you have any valuables stored in the attic,
How Can We Help You Today?